For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in heart, skeletal muscle kidney, liver and peripheral blood leukocytes. Lower expression in all other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
Information by UniProt
- Calcipressin-3 antibody
- Down syndrome candidate region 1 like 2 antibody
- Down syndrome candidate region 1 like 2; regulator of calcineurin 3 antibody
Anti-Calcipressin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Calcipressin 3 antibody (ab38312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"