For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in heart, skeletal muscle kidney, liver and peripheral blood leukocytes. Lower expression in all other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
Information by UniProt
- Calcipressin-3 antibody
- Down syndrome candidate region 1 like 2 antibody
- Down syndrome candidate region 1 like 2; regulator of calcineurin 3 antibody
Anti-Calcipressin 3 antibody images
Western blot - Calcipressin 3 antibody (ab84114)
References for Anti-Calcipressin 3 antibody (ab84114)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"