For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab11042? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11042 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Bian Z et al. Cd47-Sirpa interaction and IL-10 constrain inflammation-induced macrophage phagocytosis of healthy self-cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E5434-43 (2016).
- Xing R et al. Interleukin-21 promotes osteoclastogenesis in RAW264.7 cells through the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway independently of RANKL. Int J Mol Med 38:1125-34 (2016).
- Thorfve A et al. Hydroxyapatite coating affects the Wnt signaling pathway during peri-implant healing in vivo. Acta Biomater 10:1451-62 (2014).
- Kusumbe AP et al. Coupling of angiogenesis and osteogenesis by a specific vessel subtype in bone. Nature 507:323-8 (2014).
- Ramasamy SK et al. Endothelial Notch activity promotes angiogenesis and osteogenesis in bone. Nature 507:376-80 (2014).
- Mietlicki-Baase EG et al. Amylin Modulates the Mesolimbic Dopamine System to Control Energy Balance. Neuropsychopharmacology N/A:N/A (2014).
- Wookey PJ et al. Calcitonin receptor immunoreactivity associated with specific cell types in diseased radial and internal mammary arteries. Histopathology 52:605-12 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"