For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody
See all Calcium binding protein 7 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Calcium binding protein 7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the N-terminus of Human Calcium binding protein 7 (NP_872333).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
- FunctionNegatively regulates Golgi-to-plasma membrane trafficking by interacting with PI4KB and inhibiting its activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
- DomainThe C-terminal transmembrane domain (TMD) is necessary and sufficient for membrane targeting.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cabp7 antibody
- CABP7_HUMAN antibody
- Calcium binding protein CaBP7 antibody
Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab105382)
Immunofluorescence of Calcium binding protein 7 in HeLa cells with ab105382 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab105382)
Lane 1 : Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab105382) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab105382) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab105382)
ab105382 at 4 µg/ml staining Calcium binding protein 7 in HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry
References for Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab105382)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"