For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionNegatively regulates Golgi-to-plasma membrane trafficking by interacting with PI4KB and inhibiting its activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
- DomainThe C-terminal transmembrane domain (TMD) is necessary and sufficient for membrane targeting.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CaBP7 antibody
- CABP7_HUMAN antibody
- Calcium binding protein CaBP7 antibody
Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody images
Western blot - Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab110086)
All lanes : Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab110086) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells
with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab110086)
Immunohistochemical analysis of Calcium binding protein 7 in paraffin embedded Human heart tissue, using a 1/50 dilution of ab110086 without (left image) or with (right image) the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-Calcium binding protein 7 antibody (ab110086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"