For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionThought to stabilize the calcium channel in an inactivated (closed) state.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PMP-22/EMP/MP20 family. CACNG subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CACNG 5 antibody
- Cacng5 antibody
- Calcium channel voltage dependent gamma subunit 5 antibody
Anti-Calcium channel L type DHPR gamma 5 subunit antibody images
References for Anti-Calcium channel L type DHPR gamma 5 subunit antibody (ab96713)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"