For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be similar to that of authentic calmodulin and may actually compete with calmodulin by binding, with different affinities, to cellular substrates.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in normal mammary, prostate, cervical, and epidermal tissues. It is greatly reduced or undetectable in transformed cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calmodulin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- CALL3_HUMAN antibody
- CALML3 antibody
- Calmodulin like 3 antibody
Anti-CALML3 antibody images
References for Anti-CALML3 antibody (ab88761)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"