For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2500 - 1/5000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionBinds calcium. May be involved in terminal differentiation of keratinocytes.
- Tissue specificityParticularly abundant in the epidermis where its expression is directly related to keratinocyte differentiation. Very low expression in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- CALL5_HUMAN antibody
- CALML5 antibody
- Calmodulin like 5 antibody
Anti-CALML5 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CALML5 antibody (ab122665)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in plasma membrane and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122665 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CALML5 antibody (ab122665)
ab122665 at 1/2500 dilution staining CALML5 in paraffin-embedded Human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-CALML5 antibody (ab122665)
All lanes : Anti-CALML5 antibody (ab122665) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Negative control (vector only transfected HEK293T lysate)
Lane 2 : CALML5 over-expression lysate; co-expressed with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa) in mammalian HEK293T cells
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-CALML5 antibody (ab122665)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"