For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate, thymus, heart, skeleton muscle, bone marrow and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calmodulin family. Calglandulin subfamily.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAGLP antibody
- Calglandulin-like protein antibody
- CALGP antibody
Anti-CALML6 antibody images
References for Anti-CALML6 antibody (ab118115)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"