Anti-Calpain 1 antibody [2H2A7C2] (ab5441)
- Product nameAnti-Calpain 1 antibody [2H2A7C2]See all Calpain 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H2A7C2] to Calpain 1
- SpecificityThis antibody does not cross-react with m-calpain, n-calpain, calmodulin or calpastatin.
- Tested applicationsICC, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow Calpain 1. Purified bovine skeletal muscle 80 kDa mu-calpain subunit.
- EpitopeThis antibody recognizes an epitope between amino acids 245-265 (domain II) of human mu-calpain.
- Positive control
- Mouse lung lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Raw Ascites
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2H2A7C2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5441 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa.|
- FunctionCalcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease which catalyze limited proteolysis of substrates involved in cytoskeletal remodeling and signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C2 family.
Contains 1 calpain catalytic domain.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Translocates to the plasma membrane upon Ca(2+) binding.
- Ca2 activated neutral protease antibody
- Calcium activated neutral proteinase 1 antibody
- Calcium activated neutral proteinase antibody
- Calcium activated neutral proteinase small subunit antibody
- Calcium dependent protease small subunit 1 antibody
- Calcium dependent protease small subunit antibody
- Calcium-activated neutral proteinase 1 antibody
- Calpain 1 (mu/I) large subunit antibody
- Calpain 1 antibody
- Calpain 1 catalytic subunit antibody
- Calpain 1 large subunit antibody
- Calpain Large Polypeptide L1 antibody
- Calpain mu type antibody
- Calpain mu-type antibody
- Calpain regulatory subunit antibody
- Calpain small subunit 1 antibody
- Calpain-1 catalytic subunit antibody
- Calpain-1 large subunit antibody
- Calpain1 antibody
- CAN1_HUMAN antibody
- CANP 1 antibody
- CANP antibody
- CANP small subunit antibody
- CANPL 1 antibody
- CANPL1 antibody
- CANPL1 antibody
- CAPN 1 antibody
- CAPN1 antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing protein 30 antibody
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 30 protein antibody
- Micromolar Calpain antibody
- Micromolar-calpain antibody
- Mu Calpain antibody
- muCANP antibody
- muCL antibody
Anti-Calpain 1 antibody [2H2A7C2] images
Shows a Western blot of Calpain 1 in mouse lung extract using ab5441.
References for Anti-Calpain 1 antibody [2H2A7C2] (ab5441)
ab5441 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.