For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28257? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28257 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- McCarthy DA et al. Redox control of the senescence regulator interleukin-1a and the secretory phenotype. J Biol Chem 288:32149-59 (2013).
- Arnandis T et al. Calpains mediate epithelial-cell death during mammary gland involution: mitochondria and lysosomal destabilization. Cell Death Differ : (2012).
- Panigrahi AK et al. Calpain-1 cleaves Rad21 to promote sister chromatid separation. Mol Cell Biol 31:4335-47 (2011).
- Li Y et al. Calpain 1 and Calpastatin expression is developmentally regulated in rat brain. Exp Neurol 220:316-9 (2009).
- Badugu R et al. N terminus of calpain 1 is a mitochondrial targeting sequence. J Biol Chem 283:3409-17 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"