Calpain 12 peptide (ab41367)
- Product nameCalpain 12 peptideSee all Calpain 12 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41367 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.001% Tween 20, 30mM HEPES, 2mM EDTA, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 6.75
- Calcium-activated neutral proteinase 12
- CANP 12
- CAPN 12
- EC 3.4.22.
- FunctionCalcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C2 family.
Contains 1 calpain catalytic domain.
Contains 1 EF-hand domain.
References for Calpain 12 peptide (ab41367)
ab41367 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.