For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab85282 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulphate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 79 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).
- FunctionCalcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C2 family.
Contains 1 calpain catalytic domain.
Contains 3 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- Calpain-9 antibody
- Calpain9 antibody
- CAN9_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Calpain 9 antibody images
References for Anti-Calpain 9 antibody (ab85282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"