For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Calpain antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to Calpain
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human, Schistosoma mansoni
Synthetic peptide: PKNIEGTSLFSAEDYLRFSVYI, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 737-758 of Schistosoma mansoni Calpain.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124631 was purified against immobilized antigen based affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceCalpains are calcium-activated non-lysosomal thiol-proteases.
- Calcium-activated neutral proteinase antibody
- CANP antibody
References for Anti-Calpain antibody (ab124631)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"