Publishing research using ab4? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4 has been referenced in 30 publications.
- Taha MS et al. Subcellular fractionation and localization studies reveal a direct interaction of the fragile X mental retardation protein (FMRP) with nucleolin. PLoS One 9:e91465 (2014). ICC/IF
- Toptan T et al. Complex alternative cytoplasmic protein isoforms of the Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus latency-associated nuclear antigen 1 generated through noncanonical translation initiation. J Virol 87:2744-55 (2013).
- Li Q et al. Estradiol accelerates the effects of fluoxetine on serotonin 1A receptor signaling. Psychoneuroendocrinology 38:1145-57 (2013). WB
- Tattoli I et al. Listeria phospholipases subvert host autophagic defenses by stalling pre-autophagosomal structures. EMBO J 32:3066-78 (2013).
- Li Q & Muma NA Estradiol potentiates 8-OH-DPAT-induced sumoylation of 5-HT1A receptor: characterization and subcellular distribution of sumoylated 5-HT1A receptors. Psychoneuroendocrinology 38:2542-53 (2013). WB
- Mondini A et al. Hypertension-linked mutation of a-adducin increases CFTR surface expression and activity in HEK and cultured rat distal convoluted tubule cells. PLoS One 7:e52014 (2012). WB
- Wilhelmus MM et al. Presence of tissue transglutaminase in granular endoplasmic reticulum is characteristic of melanized neurons in Parkinson's disease brain. Brain Pathol 21:130-9 (2011). IHC-P
- Tummala H et al. The D153del Mutation in GNB3 Gene Causes Tissue Specific Signalling Patterns and an Abnormal Renal Morphology in Rge Chickens. PLoS One 6:e21156 (2011). ICC/IF
African Green Monkey
- Schuster C et al. The cooperating mutation or "second hit" determines the immunologic visibility toward MYC-induced murine lymphomas. Blood 118:4635-45 (2011).
- Mertens E et al. Viral determinants in the NS3 helicase and 2K peptide that promote West Nile virus resistance to antiviral action of 2',5'-oligoadenylate synthetase 1b. Virology 399:176-85 (2010).
- Fassier C et al. Zebrafish atlastin controls motility and spinal motor axon architecture via inhibition of the BMP pathway. Nat Neurosci 13:1380-7 (2010). ICC/IF
- Tsai YH et al. The M type K15 protein of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus regulates microRNA expression via its SH2-binding motif to induce cell migration and invasion. J Virol 83:622-32 (2009). ICC/IF
- Fu L et al. BAFF-R promotes cell proliferation and survival through interaction with IKKbeta and NF-kappaB/c-Rel in the nucleus of normal and neoplastic B-lymphoid cells. Blood 113:4627-36 (2009). WB
- Cattaneo M et al. SEL1L and HRD1 are involved in the degradation of unassembled secretory Ig-mu chains. J Cell Physiol 215:794-802 (2008). ICC/IF
- Grandis M et al. Different cellular and molecular mechanisms for early and late-onset myelin protein zero mutations. Hum Mol Genet 17:1877-89 (2008).
- Rossi V et al. Maize histone deacetylase hda101 is involved in plant development, gene transcription, and sequence-specific modulation of histone modification of genes and repeats. Plant Cell 19:1145-62 (2007).
- Calistri A et al. Intracellular trafficking and maturation of herpes simplex virus type 1 gB and virus egress require functional biogenesis of multivesicular bodies. J Virol 81:11468-78 (2007). ICC/IF
- Chen C et al. GEC1 interacts with the kappa opioid receptor and enhances expression of the receptor. J Biol Chem 281:7983-93 (2006).
- Olesen SH et al. Human FK506 binding protein 65 is associated with colorectal cancer. Mol Cell Proteomics 4:534-44 (2005).
- Tsuzaka K et al. A splice variant of the TCR zeta mRNA lacking exon 7 leads to the down-regulation of TCR zeta, the TCR/CD3 complex, and IL-2 production in systemic lupus erythematosus T cells. J Immunol 174:3518-25 (2005).
- Zhou M et al. ATP-sensitive K+-channel subunits on the mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum of rat cardiomyocytes. J Histochem Cytochem 53:1491-500 (2005).
- Zhang P et al. Role of glycosylation in trafficking of Mrp2 in sandwich-cultured rat hepatocytes. Mol Pharmacol 67:1334-41 (2005).
- Gassmann M et al. Redistribution of GABAB(1) protein and atypical GABAB responses in GABAB(2)-deficient mice. J Neurosci 24:6086-97 (2004).
- Khanna R et al. Transient calnexin interaction confers long-term stability on folded K+ channel protein in the ER. J Cell Sci 117:2897-908 (2004).
- Knox CD et al. Novel role of phospholipase C-delta1: regulation of liver mitochondrial Ca2+ uptake. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 287:G533-40 (2004).
- Somogyi E et al. Calreticulin--an endoplasmic reticulum protein with calcium-binding activity is also found in the extracellular matrix. Matrix Biol 22:179-91 (2003).
- Luo X et al. C1q-calreticulin induced oxidative neurotoxicity: relevance for the neuropathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. J Neuroimmunol 135:62-71 (2003).
- Ho HC & Suarez SS Characterization of the intracellular calcium store at the base of the sperm flagellum that regulates hyperactivated motility. Biol Reprod 68:1590-6 (2003).
- Placantonakis D et al. A dominant negative mutation of neuronal connexin 36 that blocks intercellular permeability. Brain Res Mol Brain Res 98:15-28 (2002).
- Woods AJ et al. Paxillin associates with poly(A)-binding protein 1 at the dense endoplasmic reticulum and the leading edge of migrating cells. J Biol Chem 277:6428-37 (2002).