For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF5D11
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionCalretinin is a calcium-binding protein which is abundant in auditory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calbindin family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- 29 kDa calbindin antibody
- CAB 29 antibody
- CAB29 antibody
Anti-Calretinin antibody [AF5D11] images
Western blot - Calretinin antibody [AF5D11] (ab85337)
References for Anti-Calretinin antibody [AF5D11] (ab85337)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"