For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Calretinin antibody [EPR1798(I)]
See all Calretinin primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1798(I)] to Calretinin
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N terminus of human Calretinin
- Positive control
- Fetal brain, mouse brain and rat brain lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR1798(I)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: 1/50.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt, ICC or IHC-P.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCalretinin is a calcium-binding protein which is abundant in auditory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calbindin family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- 29 kDa calbindin antibody
- CAB 29 antibody
- CAB29 antibody
Anti-Calretinin antibody [EPR1798(I)] images
References for Anti-Calretinin antibody [EPR1798(I)] (ab76028)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"