For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Calumenin antibody
See all Calumenin primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Calumenin
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to the N terminal of Calumenin protein.
- Positive control
- Mouse cardiac muscle and skeletal muscle tissue lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: contains antibody stabilizer(0.05% PROCLIN300, 10MG/ML BSA)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125273 is purified by epitope affinity Pprification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in regulation of vitamin K-dependent carboxylation of multiple amino-terminal glutamate residues. Seems to inhibit gamma-carboxylase GGCX. Binds 7 calcium ions with a low affinity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Expressed at high levels in heart, placenta and skeletal muscle, at lower levels in lung, kidney and pancreas and at very low levels in brain and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CREC family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Secreted. Melanosome. Sarcoplasmic reticulum lumen. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- CALU antibody
- CALU_HUMAN antibody
- Calumenin 1 antibody
Anti-Calumenin antibody images
References for Anti-Calumenin antibody (ab125273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"