For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92332? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92332 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Han KS et al. Experience-Dependent Equilibration of AMPAR-Mediated Synaptic Transmission during the Critical Period. Cell Rep 18:892-904 (2017).
- Xu Z et al. Entorhinal Principal Neurons Mediate Brain-stimulation Treatments for Epilepsy. EBioMedicine 14:148-160 (2016).
- Sengupta A et al. Disrupted Prediction Error Links Excessive Amygdala Activation to Excessive Fear. J Neurosci 36:385-95 (2016).
- La Montanara P et al. Synaptic synthesis, dephosphorylation, and degradation: a novel paradigm for an activity-dependent neuronal control of CDKL5. J Biol Chem 290:4512-27 (2015).
- Kätzel D et al. Chemical-genetic attenuation of focal neocortical seizures. Nat Commun 5:3847 (2014).
IHC (PFA fixed)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"