Anti-canine Heartworm antibody (ab20275)
- Product nameAnti-canine Heartworm antibodySee all Canine Heartworm primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to canine Heartworm
- SpecificityThis antibodu is specific for soluble and structural antigens of the adult worm. Antiserum is not absorbed for related filarial Nematodes. Does not react with canine serum.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityDirofilaria immitis.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notes>95% pure. Sodium sulfate precipitation and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCanine heartworm (Dirofilaria immitus) is transmitted by mosquitoes. Adult nematodes reach 10 to 12 inches in length and live in the peripheral branches of the pulmonary arteries, producing large numbers of microscopic offspring (microfilaria) which circulate throughout the bloodstream. Heartworm disease is caused by the body's immunologic reaction to the presence of the adults and offspring, damaging the vasculature system of the lungs.
- Dirofilaria immitus antibody
References for Anti-canine Heartworm antibody (ab20275)
ab20275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.