For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab50542? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50542 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gustafsson SB et al. High Tumour Cannabinoid CB(1) Receptor Immunoreactivity Negatively Impacts Disease-Specific Survival in Stage II Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer. PLoS One 6:e23003 (2011).
- Björklund E et al. Increased Expression of Cannabinoid CB(1) Receptors in Achilles Tendinosis. PLoS One 6:e24731 (2011).
- Zurolo E et al. CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptor expression during development and in epileptogenic developmental pathologies. Neuroscience 170:28-41 (2010).
- Tyagi V et al. Differential expression of functional cannabinoid receptors in human bladder detrusor and urothelium. J Urol 181:1932-8 (2009).
- Horne AW et al. CB1 expression is attenuated in Fallopian tube and decidua of women with ectopic pregnancy. PLoS ONE 3:e3969 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"