For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 3.00 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6377
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC or IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/10 - 1/100. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay have a regulatory bifunctional role.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CAP family.
Contains 1 C-CAP/cofactor C-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2810452G09Rik antibody
- adenylate cyclase associated protein 2 antibody
- Adenylyl cyclase associated protein 2 antibody
Anti-CAP2 antibody [EPR6377] images
Western blot - Anti-CAP2 antibody [EPR6377] (ab124692)
All lanes : Anti-CAP2 antibody [EPR6377] (ab124692) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Flow Cytometry - Anti-CAP2 antibody [EPR6377] (ab124692)
ab124692, at 1/100, staining CAP2 in permeabilized SH-SY5Y cells by flow cytometry (red), compared with a negative control Rabbit IgG antibody (green).
Other-Anti-CAP2 antibody [EPR6377](ab124692)
References for Anti-CAP2 antibody [EPR6377] (ab124692)
This product has been referenced in:
- Masugi Y et al. Overexpression of adenylate cyclase-associated protein 2 is a novel prognostic marker in malignant melanoma. Pathol Int 65:627-34 (2015).
Read more (PubMed: 26374196) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"