Caproic acid (conjugated) antibody (ab37023)
- Product nameCaproic acid (conjugated) antibody
- DescriptionRat polyclonal to Caproic acid (conjugated)
- SpecificityUsing a conjugate Caproic acid-Protein, antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments with the following compounds: COMPOUND CROSS REACTIVITY § Caproic acid-BSA 1 Caprylic acid-BSA 1/8 Capric acid-BSA 1/27 2-hydroxycaproic acid-BSA 1/215 BSA = Bovine Serum Albumin § Caproic acid-BSA concentration/unconjugated or conjugated analogs concentration at half displacement.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-Fr more details
Synthetic Caproic acid conjugated to BSA
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, ddH20
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPreadsorbed antiserum
- Purification notesAntiserum previously preabsorbed on protein carriers and purified. Antisera antibody was lyophilized and then reconstituted with PBS, 0.01% thimerosal.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37023 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: (cryostat) 1/500 - 1/1000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHexanoic acid, also known as caproic acid, is the carboxylic acid derived from hexane with the formula C5H11COOH. It is a colorless oily liquid smelling of cheese. It is a fatty acid found naturally in various animal fats and oils.
- caproic acid antibody
- capronic acid antibody
- heaxanoic acid antibody
References for Caproic acid (conjugated) antibody (ab37023)
ab37023 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.