For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- RelevanceCarbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 is a golgi membrane protein that is involved in enzymatic synthesis, in vitro of the disulfated disaccharide unit of corneal keratan sulfate.
- Cellular localizationGolgi Apparatus; Golgi membrane; single-pass type II membrane protein.
- Carbohydrate (N acetylglucosamine 6-O) sulfotransferase 4 antibody
- Galactose/N acetylglucosamine/N acetylglucosamine 6 O sulfotransferase 3 antibody
- GlcNAc6ST 2 antibody
Anti-Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 antibody images
Western blot - Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 antibody (ab28742)
Anti-Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 antibody (ab28742) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG 1: 50,000 - 100,000
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 39 kDa,47 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 antibody (ab28742)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human lung tissue labelling Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 with ab28742 at 4-8µg/ml.
References for Anti-Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 4 antibody (ab28742)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"