For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using an epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/40000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Can hydrates cyanamide to urea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CA 1 antibody
- CA I antibody
- CA-I antibody
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody images
Western blot - Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody (ab92649)
All lanes : Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody (ab92649) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells (without competing peptide)
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells (with competing peptide)
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody (ab92649)
ab92649 at 1/50 dilution staining Carbonic Anhydrase I in paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma tissue (1) without competing peptide and (2) with competing peptide, by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody (ab92649) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant Human Carbonic Anhydrase I protein (ab89359) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 20 seconds
References for Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody (ab92649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"