For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Can hydrates cyanamide to urea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CA 1 antibody
- CA I antibody
- CA-I antibody
References for Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase I antibody (Biotin) (ab34567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"