For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionDoes not have a catalytic activity.
- Tissue specificityStrong expression in brain and central nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Developmental stageNot expressed in fetal brain.
Information by UniProt
- CA 10 antibody
- CA-RP X antibody
- CA10 antibody
Anti-Carbonic anhydrase X antibody images
Western blot - Carbonic anhydrase X antibody (ab69143)
All lanes : Anti-Carbonic anhydrase X antibody (ab69143) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Carbonic anhydrase X transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Carbonic anhydrase X antibody (ab69143)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"