For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- FunctionDoes not have a catalytic activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed abundantly in the brain with moderate expression also present in spinal cord and thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CA-RP II antibody
- CA-RP XI antibody
- CA-XI antibody
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase XI antibody images
References for Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase XI antibody (ab97470)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"