For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab85279 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulphate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide.
- Tissue specificityHigh expression in all parts of the central nervous system and lower expression in adult liver, heart, small intestine, colon, kidney, urinary bladder and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CA 14 antibody
- CA XIV antibody
- CA-XIV antibody
Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase XIV antibody images
References for Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase XIV antibody (ab85279)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"