For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Carboxypeptidase A antibody
See all Carboxypeptidase A primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Carboxypeptidase A
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 30 of human Carboxypeptidase A
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionCarboxypeptidase that catalyzes the release of a C-terminal amino acid, but has little or no action with -Asp, -Glu, -Arg, -Lys or -Pro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M14 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- carboxypeptidase A1 (pancreatic) antibody
- Carboxypeptidase A1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase A1 precursor antibody
Anti-Carboxypeptidase A antibody images
References for Anti-Carboxypeptidase A antibody (ab63806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"