For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Carboxypeptidase A2 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to Carboxypeptidase A2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino
acid 191 of mouse Carboxypeptidase A2.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 5 - 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml.
- RelevanceCarboxypeptidase A2 (CPA2) is one of three different isoforms of human pancreatic carboxypeptidase A. Carboxypeptidase A2 acts on aromatic C-terminal residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- carboxypeptidase A2 (pancreatic) antibody
- Carboxypeptidase A2 antibody
- CPA 2 antibody
Anti-Carboxypeptidase A2 antibody images
References for Anti-Carboxypeptidase A2 antibody (ab63807)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"