Anti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody [3G12] (ab130211)
- Product nameAnti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody [3G12]See all Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3G12] to Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive control
- Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate; PANC1 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C long-term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Ascites
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3G12
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionCell surface glycoprotein that plays a role in cell adhesion and in intracellular signaling. Receptor for E.coli Dr adhesins.
- Tissue specificityFound in adenocarcinomas of endodermally derived digestive system epithelium and fetal colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 7 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsComplex immunoreactive glycoprotein with a MW of 180 kDa comprising 60% carbohydrate.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Carcinoembryonic antigen antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5 antibody
- CD66e antibody
- CEA antibody
- Ceacam5 antibody
- CEAM5_HUMAN antibody
- DKFZp781M2392 antibody
- Meconium antigen 100 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000199032 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000199033 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000199034 antibody
Anti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody [3G12] images
All lanes : Anti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody [3G12] (ab130211) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate.
Lane 2 : Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate.
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
ab130211 at 1/200 dilution staining Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA in PANC1 cells by Immunofluorescence (green). Blue: DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye. Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
References for Anti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody [3G12] (ab130211)
ab130211 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.