For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesPurified fraction from size exclusion chromatography.
- Clone numberCB30
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. (leucocytes) in 100 µl.
ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionCell surface glycoprotein that plays a role in cell adhesion and in intracellular signaling. Receptor for E.coli Dr adhesins.
- Tissue specificityFound in adenocarcinomas of endodermally derived digestive system epithelium and fetal colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 7 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsComplex immunoreactive glycoprotein with a MW of 180 kDa comprising 60% carbohydrate.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Carcinoembryonic antigen antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5 antibody
- CD66e antibody
References for Anti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody [CB30] (FITC) (ab106739)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"