For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10231? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10231 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kannappan R et al. p53 Modulates the Fate of Cardiac Progenitor Cells Ex Vivo and in the Diabetic Heart In Vivo. EBioMedicine 16:224-237 (2017).
- Wile BM et al. Molecular beacon-enabled purification of living cells by targeting cell type-specific mRNAs. Nat Protoc 9:2411-24 (2014).
- Moberly SP et al. Impaired cardiometabolic responses to glucagon-like peptide 1 in obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Basic Res Cardiol 108:365 (2013).
- Donaldson C et al. Myosin cross-bridge dynamics in patients with hypertension and concentric left ventricular remodeling. Circ Heart Fail 5:803-11 (2012).
- Ho M et al. Recombinant botulinum neurotoxin A heavy chain-based delivery vehicles for neuronal cell targeting. Protein Eng Des Sel 24:247-53 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"