For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionBinds mRNA and regulates the stability of target mRNA. Binds single-stranded DNA (in vitro).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CSD (cold-shock) domain.
modificationsDephosphorylated by calcineurin in a Ca(2+) dependent manner.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > P-body. Cytoplasmic granule. Detected at cytoplasmic stress granules and P-bodies. Detected at exosome granules where mRNA is degraded.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein (24kD) antibody
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein 1 (24kD) antibody
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein 1 antibody
Anti-CARHSP1 antibody images
Western blot - CARHSP1 antibody (ab96677)
Anti-CARHSP1 antibody (ab96677) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CARHSP1 antibody (ab96677)
Immunohistochemical analysis of CARHSP1 in paraffin embedded A549 xenograft, using ab96677 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-CARHSP1 antibody (ab96677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"