For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number3D7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51.5 kDa.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in liver, kidney and pancreas. Expressed at lower levels in placenta and heart. Very weakly expressed in lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FGGY kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Carbohydrate kinase like antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase like protein antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase-like protein antibody
Anti-CARKL antibody [3D7] images
Western blot - Anti-CARKL antibody [3D7] (ab119415)
All lanes : Anti-CARKL antibody [3D7] (ab119415)
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells non-transfected lysate
Lane 2 : CARKL HEK293T cells transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 51.5 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC204421)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CARKL antibody [3D7] (ab119415)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue using ab119415 at 1/50 dilution.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CARKL antibody [3D7] (ab119415)
Immunocytochemistry staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected with Human CARKL using ab119415 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-CARKL antibody [3D7] (ab119415)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"