For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in liver, kidney and pancreas. Expressed at lower levels in placenta and heart. Very weakly expressed in lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FGGY kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Carbohydrate kinase like antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase like protein antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase-like protein antibody
Anti-CARKL antibody images
Western blot - CARKL antibody (ab68639)
All lanes : Anti-CARKL antibody (ab68639) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CARKL transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CARKL antibody (ab68639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"