For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in liver, kidney and pancreas. Expressed at lower levels in placenta and heart. Very weakly expressed in lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FGGY kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Carbohydrate kinase like antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase like protein antibody
- Carbohydrate kinase-like protein antibody
Anti-CARKL antibody images
Western blot - CARKL antibody (ab69920)
All lanes : Anti-CARKL antibody (ab69920) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CARKL antibody (ab69920)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver carcinoma tissue using ab69920 at 1/50 dilution, in the presence and absence of immunising peptide.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"