For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CARS antibody
See all CARS primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to CARS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human protein (according to NP_001742.1, aa 1 - 748)
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue lysate; CARS transfected 293T lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CARS is associated with inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors (IMTs). Translocation t(2;11)(p23;p15) with ALK.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cysteine tRNA ligase antibody
- Cars antibody
- CysRS antibody
Anti-CARS antibody images
References for Anti-CARS antibody (ab69454)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"