For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab70537? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab70537 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Schleicher K et al. The Ndc80 complex targets Bod1 to human mitotic kinetochores. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017).
- Zhou H et al. Cep57 is a Mis12-interacting kinetochore protein involved in kinetochore targeting of Mad1-Mad2. Nat Commun 7:10151 (2016).
- Nijenhuis W et al. Negative feedback at kinetochores underlies a responsive spindle checkpoint signal. Nat Cell Biol 16:1257-64 (2014).
- Nijenhuis W et al. A TPR domain-containing N-terminal module of MPS1 is required for its kinetochore localization by Aurora B. J Cell Biol 201:217-31 (2013).
- Genin A et al. Kinetochore KMN network gene CASC5 mutated in primary microcephaly. Hum Mol Genet : (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"