For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Sodium citrate, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionParticipates in Wnt signaling (By similarity). Plays a complex role in regulating the basal catalytic activity of the alpha subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the casein kinase 2 subunit beta family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by alpha subunit.
Information by UniProt
- Casein kinase 2 beta polypeptide antibody
- Casein kinase II beta subunit antibody
- Casein kinase II subunit beta antibody
Anti-Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody  images
References for Anti-Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody  (ab87453)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"