For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionParticipates in Wnt signaling (By similarity). Plays a complex role in regulating the basal catalytic activity of the alpha subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the casein kinase 2 subunit beta family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by alpha subunit.
Information by UniProt
- Casein kinase 2 beta polypeptide antibody
- Casein kinase II beta subunit antibody
- Casein kinase II subunit beta antibody
Anti-Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody (ab59399)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue using ab59399 at 1/50 dilution, in the presence (right) and absence (left) of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody (ab59399)
All lanes : Anti-Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody (ab59399) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HuvEc cell extract
Lane 2 : HuvEc cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa
References for Anti-Casein Kinase 2 beta antibody (ab59399)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"