Caspase 2 (active) FITC Staining Kit (ab65612)
- Product nameCaspase 2 (active) FITC Staining KitSee all Caspase 2 kits ...
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Assay time2h 00m
- Product overview
Abcam's Caspase 2 (active) FITC Staining Kit provides a convenient means for sensitive detection of activated caspase 2 in living cells. The assay utilizes the caspase 2 inhibitor, VDVAD-FMK, conjugated to FITC (FITC-VDVAD-FMK) as a marker. FITC-VDVAD-FMK is cell permeable, non-toxic, and irreversibly binds to activated caspase 2 in apoptotic cells. The FITC label allows detection of activated caspase 2 in apoptotic cells directly by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or fluorescence plate reader.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Activation of caspases plays a central role in apoptosis.
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 100 tests FITC-VDVAD-FMK 1 x 100µl Wash Buffer 2 x 100ml Z-VAD-FMK 1 x 10µl
- Apoptosis related cysteine peptidaseCASP 2Casp 2L Pro
- CASP2Caspase 2 apoptosis related cysteine proteaseCaspase2Developmental down regulated 2ICH 1ICH 1 proteaseICH 1LICH 1L/1SICH1ICH1 proteaseICH1LICH1L/1SNEDD 2NEDD2NEDD2 apoptosis regulatory geneNeural precursor cell expressedNeural precursor cell expressed developmentally down regulated 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65612 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt|
References for Caspase 2 (active) FITC Staining Kit (ab65612)
ab65612 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.