Caspase 3 (active) FITC Staining Kit (ab65613)
- Product nameCaspase 3 (active) FITC Staining KitSee all Caspase 3 kits ...
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Assay time2h 00m
- Product overview
Abcam's Caspase 3 (active) FITC Staining Kit provides a convenient means for sensitive detection of activated caspase 3 in living cells. The assay utilizes the caspase 3 inhibitor, DEVD-FMK, conjugated to FITC (FITC-DEVD-FMK) as a marker. FITC-DEVD-FMK is cell permeable, non-toxic, and irreversibly binds to activated caspase 3 in apoptotic cells. The FITC label allows detection of activated caspase-3 in apoptotic cells directly by fluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, or fluorescence plate reader.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Activation of caspases plays a central role in apoptosis.
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 100 tests FITC-DEVD-FMK 1 x 100µl Wash Buffer 2 x 100ml Z-VAD-FMK 1 x 10µl
- ApopainApopain PrecursorCASP3
- Caspase 3 apoptosis related cysteine proteaseCaspase 3 p12 subunitCaspase 3 p17 subunitCaspase3CP32BCPP 32CPP32Cysteine protease CPP32Human cysteine protease CPP32 isoform alpha mRNA complete cdsICE3LICEPARP cleavage proteaseSCA 1SCA1SREBP cleavage activity 1Yama protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65613 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt|
References for Caspase 3 (active) FITC Staining Kit (ab65613)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jamesdaniel S et al. Cisplatin-induced ototoxicity is mediated by nitroxidative modification of cochlear proteins characterized by nitration of Lmo4. J Biol Chem : (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22493493) »