For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- FunctionMediator of programmed cell death (apoptosis).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in barely detectable amounts in most tissues except brain, highest levels being found in lung, liver and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C14A family.
Contains 1 CARD domain.
modificationsThe two subunits are derived from the precursor sequence by an autocatalytic mechanism.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis related cysteine protease antibody
- CASP-5 antibody
- CASP5 antibody
Anti-Caspase 5 antibody images
Western blot - Caspase 5 antibody (ab62401)
Lane 1 : Anti-Caspase 5 antibody (ab62401) at 1/0.5 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-Caspase 5 antibody (ab62401) at 1/1 dilution
Lane 3 : Anti-Caspase 5 antibody (ab62401) at 1/2 dilution
Lane 1 : Ramos cells
Lane 2 : Ramos cells
Lane 3 : Ramos cells
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Caspase 5 antibody (ab62401)
Immunocytochemistry image of ab62401 stained P815 cells using 2µg/ml antibody.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-Caspase 5 antibody(ab62401)
Immunofluorescence of Caspase-5 in P815 cells using ab62401 at 2 ug/ml.
References for Anti-Caspase 5 antibody (ab62401)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"