For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab33994? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33994 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Olsen AL et al. Caspr2 autoantibodies target multiple epitopes. Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm 2:e127 (2015).
- Chang KJ et al. Glial ankyrins facilitate paranodal axoglial junction assembly. Nat Neurosci 17:1673-81 (2014).
- Zhang C et al. Membrane domain organization of myelinated axons requires ßII spectrin. J Cell Biol 203:437-43 (2013).
- Lai M et al. Investigation of LGI1 as the antigen in limbic encephalitis previously attributed to potassium channels: a case series. Lancet Neurol 9:776-85 (2010).
- Krumbiegel M et al. Genome-wide association study with DNA pooling identifies variants at CNTNAP2 associated with pseudoexfoliation syndrome. Eur J Hum Genet : (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"