For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106090 was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 125, 190 kDa.
- FunctionProbable transcription factor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, pancreas, testis, small intestine, and stomach, but it is not detectable in the adult brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Castor-related protein antibody
- CASZ1 antibody
- CASZ1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CASZ1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CASZ1 antibody (ab106090)
All lanes : Anti-CASZ1 antibody (ab106090) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : BE2(S) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : BE2(N) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : SY5Y transfected with hCASZ5
Lane 4 : SY5Y transfected with hCASZ11
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 125, 190 kDa
References for Anti-CASZ1 antibody (ab106090)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"