For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS), has antibacterial activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone marrow and testis and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cathelicidin family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 18 kDa cationic antimicrobial protein antibody
- Antibacterial peptide LL-37 antibody
- Antibacterial protein FALL-39 antibody
Anti-Cathelicidin antibody images
References for Anti-Cathelicidin antibody (ab89774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"