For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF14D7
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionImportant for the overall degradation of proteins in lysosomes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- ACC 4 antibody
- ACC 5 antibody
- ACC4 antibody
Anti-Cathepsin H antibody [AF14D7] images
Western blot - Cathepsin H antibody [AF14D7] (ab88960)
All lanes : Anti-Cathepsin H antibody [AF14D7] (ab88960) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 4 : C6 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Cathepsin H antibody [AF14D7] (ab88960)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"