For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab58991? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58991 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Tusco R et al. Kenny mediates selective autophagic degradation of the IKK complex to control innate immune responses. Nat Commun 8:1264 (2017).
- Lorincz P et al. Rab2 promotes autophagic and endocytic lysosomal degradation. J Cell Biol 216:1937-1947 (2017).
- Hegedus K et al. The Ccz1-Mon1-Rab7 module and Rab5 control distinct steps of autophagy. Mol Biol Cell 27:3132-3142 (2016).
- Castro-Gomes T et al. Plasma Membrane Repair Is Regulated Extracellularly by Proteases Released from Lysosomes. PLoS One 11:e0152583 (2016).
- Takáts S et al. Loss of Drosophila Vps16A enhances autophagosome formation through reduced Tor activity. Autophagy 11:1209-15 (2015).
- Ju X et al. Neuraminidase of Influenza A Virus Binds Lysosome-Associated Membrane Proteins Directly and Induces Lysosome Rupture. J Virol 89:10347-58 (2015).
- Nagy P et al. Atg17/FIP200 localizes to perilysosomal Ref(2)P aggregates and promotes autophagy by activation of Atg1 in Drosophila. Autophagy 10:453-67 (2014).
- Takáts S et al. Interaction of the HOPS complex with Syntaxin 17 mediates autophagosome clearance in Drosophila. Mol Biol Cell 25:1338-54 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"